nimmijay

Monday, May 01, 2006

Man and Woman

It is very difficult for a man to accept woman as equal. Is it the genes?In a man’s world, if you treat a woman as equal you are hen-pecked. But Iam not and I still treat women as equal. People don’t accept that it is possible that you can treat a woman as equal without being controlled by them. It happens with the weak men. Mentally strong men can treat the women as equal and still be strong.
I was broughtup in a man’s world world where women were treated, atleast in the open, as inferior. My dad was accused by most of my relatives to have abused my mom. My mom was supposed to have accommodated to my dad’s whims and fancies and lost her life serving him.
But, I don’t know where my idea of treating women as equal came from. I think the credit must go to my girl friends, way back in my bachelor days in Baroda. Anyway, I brought my daughters as equal to men. I have no regrets. If anybody thinks that Iam hen-pecked ? Pppp…………rrrrrrrr


K.Jayaraman( Jay)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home