nimmijay

Monday, May 01, 2006

Goddess

Goddess
You may or may not realise it in this Janma ! But a Goddess has descended in our lives!
When I say this, do not for a moment think it is a blabbering from a hen-pecked husband.
For one, Iam not hen-pecked. As a matter of fact, I have always grown up in a MCP family.
I realised it only after 10 years of marriage, though I had a premonition of her being somebody special. We had three children as a matter of routine, without any planning whatsoever. Why three? I do not know. Destiny?

Three loveliest children, she gave birth, bringing them up on her own without much help from me.
I was drinking and smoking heavily as a bachelor. She never uttered a word to nag me at any point of time. She gave me SPACE !
We had lots of problem as soon we got married, in adjusting to my parents. No complaints or a bad word on them in bed at night!
No tears, only smile all the time. Most endearing aspect is the sense of humour, bordering on madness! We never had a fight lasting more than 2 hours!
I was in bad shape in1978-82, with bad health, difficult job, lots of tension living in Saudi, with two young children, my mom dying with cancer. My mom considered her like a daughter towards last years of her life. Anybody in my place would have gone bananas. But she was like a rock in support.
When my mom died 1982, I was shattered! She took care of me. In 1985, her dad died in her arms in Bombay, after a brief illness. She was very close to her dad. In 1987, she volunteered to come to India, settle in Bangalore and take care of my dad. My dad, an MCP to the core, respected her for fortitude and sacrifice. He always used to talk highly of her to all my relatives. She bought Sanjaynagar land on her own, after checking and searching lots of places, in 1989.
She learnt Naturopathy and Acupressure in 1990, after I returned from Saudi. Our whole life changed to taking care of health. My health was very poor, unable to adjust to Indian conditions of food and water. She took care of me through naturopathy and homeopathy from Victory Pharmacy. I built Sanjaynagar house between Jan 1992 and Oct 1993. We had Grahapravesam of house in Oct 1993 and entered the house in Jan 1994. She took very good care of my dad till he died in April 1994. Her mother was laid up with kidney problem. She underwent lots of tension till her mom died in 1996.

She taught all the three children to be good human beings. She also took care of all their educational coaching. One day, my friend Thiru asked to her to meet homeopathy doctor, Vijayamma This chance meeting changed her life forever. She learnt homeopathy from her and became a Healer. She has cured many people. When the patient is destined to get cured from her, Godliness descends into her and whatever medicine she gives will cure the patient. She is saving our lives and keeps all of us in good health. All the three daughters believe in homeopathy and learnt how to take of themselves, which is one of the greatest things she has taught them.
She learnt Pranic healing from Paula Horan.
We learnt Suryayog and Chidaakaash together.
The love she puts into the food she cooks is what keeps us healthy. Children do not realise this aspect and try to avoid eating at home. May be in later years they will know her true value.

There is no need for me to go a temple to pray.
She is my GODDESS and will always be with me!


K.Jayaraman( Jay)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home